Saturday, March 26, 2011

So What Are Your Thoughts About Fantasy Stuff Like Astrology?

Many people are very into Astrology in the spiritual sense, are you? What do you think about it all? Do you have thoughts on fantasy stuff like Astrology? You don not have to believe in all of it to think about the concepts.

For instance I have very much enjoyed discussions with Wikens with regard to their beliefs. They have an intriguing perspective. As far as Astrology it is fascinating and considering I am born in the Year of the Dragon and my number is 1 and I am a Libra, I went to check it all out. And it is truly amazing how well all that fits my personality. And it is not like I planned on it being that way, it just happened that way, before I knew of any of those things.

Do you like art? How about fantasy art with unicorns and other worlds? Do you like Science Fiction concepts of higher intelligent beings or thinking about propulsion systems of the future, etc.; I do and these are cool things to consider and they are fun too.

Do you like talking to people who are involved in such things; boy I do and do you know why? It breaks up the monotony of all those things I already know and get tired and bored of thinking about. I am however pretty reality based. Never have I once done drugs and I am not into video games or anything like that, but I do like science behind it all and enjoy the discussions. So for me it is fun, I bet if you explored it more yourself you would agree. Consider all this in 2006 .

Lance Winslow


Author:: Lance Winslow
Keywords:: fantasy stuff, Astrology
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment