Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Protecting Yourself Psychically

There are many energetic leeches or energetic vampires around and sometimes you may feel you need more protection. If you do need to put up a psychic shield this is one way that you can do this. I use this technique myself. I imagine that it is a light weight extremely thin titanium shield. I imagine the colors of titanium on my shield (which is blues and pinks and purples tones.) Titanium is extremely strong and durable. I next imagine that this invisible shield materializes in front of my heArt and third eye and separates me from whatever energy drain Im receiving. It could be from a specific person that is trying to intimidate me, or of a psychic energy of which Im very aware and I dont want any pArt. In my exercise when my shield comes up, I imagine that the psychic drain, or probe from them is immediately blocked.

My shield can be as long or tall as I create. If I need further protection, I can then imagine my shield is more like a thin fortress that can wrap all around me like light weight body armor. If I feel I need a bigger separation, I imagine a very thick psychic wall that is growing thicker, wider, and stronger between me and that person. I can push them back with that wall. My space. Your space. That need has not occurred many times but on occasion that I was traveling on a bus or in a public space and you cant control the environment or who will want to invade your space, just because they can. They dont have to know that you are doing anything psychically. You dont even need to look in their direction, but if you are effective in putting up your wall, they will begin to become uncomfortable in the location that they chose near you and will begin to find another place away from you to stand. When that happens, you can back off building the thickness of your wall. You can diminish your wall if you choose or just keep your psychic shield active. Once you get the hang of this you can create a psychic shield or wall at will.

Another technique that I sometimes use is to imagine that Im behind a one way mirror that is used in police stations. On your side you can view, but they cant see you from behind the glass, that has a mirror on their side. However you must do what you feel is comfortable, and you must practice working with your psychic ability and also backing off. Practice putting up your shields, or walls, and folding them down again. Hone your craft. Keep asking questions, expecting guidance and making psychic adjustments. Believe me, youll do fine. Work with balance. You will begin to expand your abilities immediately. You wi ll be able to manage your abilities more and more. Everything comes with practice.

Yoga Kat--aka Katheryn Hoban is a yoga teacher and Reiki Master Teacher with twelve years experience. She teaches children's yoga ages 3-6, and 7-12 and Adults privately in NJ. She is the author the book DAUGHTER BELOVED which will come out next year. She has created a children's affirmation CD (ages 3-6) and an affirmation CD for adults. Yoga Kat is available for speaking or writing and can be reached at katscoolcorner@yahoo.com or 201 970-9340

COMING SOON http://www.thecircleofpeace.com


Author:: Katheryn Hoban
Keywords:: Develop your psychic ability, psychic ability
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment